I think you should do a commentary on the Lyn Shue confession and the implications for the Evidence Act. As you may know, a committee has been established to review the section dealing with tendering statements of absent witnesses. Think you should also consider making a submission to the committee as well.
I think you should do a commentary on the Lyn Shue confession and the implications for the Evidence Act. As you may know, a committee has been established to review the section dealing with tendering statements of absent witnesses. Think you should also consider making a submission to the committee as well.
ReplyDeleteHilaire
Thanks for the suggestion Hilaire!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on this blog Tanya. Much, much needed!
ReplyDeleteI created one as well when I was lecturing at Com C. I'm going to try and find it and send you the link.
(keri-j)
BTW, we (Cornwall Bar Association) have a newsletter that gets published every quarter. You want to submit an article for it? :-D
ReplyDeleteHi Keri!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by. I will certainly consider submitting an article to the Cornwall Bar Association's newsletter.
Tanya
hi tanya its kevin hunte. How are you doing? drop me an email at dewatchman@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well. I am well, so is my family - wife & son.
God Bless